Below you can find series of posts I have created on various theological issues.
The Evangelical’s Creation Conundrum: Navigating the Scylla and the Charybdis of Science and Scripture
- The Evangelical’s Creation Conundrum: Navigating the Scylla and the Charybdis
- Designed for Order: The ANE Wisdom Worldview
- The Fear of Yahweh is the Beginning of Wisdom: The Israelite Wisdom Worldview
- Consilience: The Unity of Science and Scripture in the Matrix of Wisdom
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star, How I Wonder When You Are
- The Structural Symmetry of the Six Days of Creation
- Creation is a Temple: Reading Creation through the Proper Interpretive Lens
- Creation is a Temple: The Temple in the Ancient Near East
- Creation is a Temple: The Temple in Moses’ Creation Account of Genesis 1
- Reading Genesis 1 as Literature and the Three Problems it Creates for Evangelicals
- How Plato and Aristotle Took Us on a 2,500 Year Detour: Why Mimesis Makes All the Difference
- Why We Don’t Have to and Shouldn’t Give Up on Inerrancy: Maps, Metaphor, Mimesis and Isomorphisms
The Righteousness and Survival of the Seed
Sorry, my dissertation is no longer available for download but there’s good news, I have signed a contract to have it published with Brill!
Genesis 22: This is a Test. This is Only a Test.
- This is a Test. This is Only a Test.
- This is Only a Test, two.
- Metaphor is an Isomajigamabob
- No Metaphor is an Island
Genesis 1:1-2:3: Genesis and the Big Gnab Theory
- Genesis and the Big Gnab Theory
- Genesis 1:1-3: The Creation Account and Hebrew Narrative
- Genesis 1:1-2:3: The Creation Account as Hebrew Poiesis
- Genesis 1:1-2:3 in Its Ancient Near Eastern Context
- Creation – Temple – Creation
- Genesis 1: Cosmology or Cosmogony?
The Story of Acts
- The Story of Acts
- How to Read a Story
- The Beginning of Acts
- The Middle of Acts: Continuing the Ministry of Jesus
- Mount Sinai and the Pentecost: Recreating the People of God
- You Will be My Witnesses: In Jerusalem
- You Will be My Witnesses: In Judea and Samaria
- You Will be My Witnesses: To the Ends of the Earth
- We’ve Only Just Begun: The Emergence of Paul
- A Work that You Will Not Believe
- I Must Also See Rome!